Tuesday 9 June 2009

Cosmic Dawn Remixes

This is a list of remixes and mashups I have done recently.

Rihanna - Rude Boy (Cosmic Dawn Remix)
Cosmic Dawn - Europa
Karoline Garfjell - Tokyo Night (Cosmic Dawn Remix)
Rihanna - Hard (Cosmic Dawn Remix)
Donkeyboy - Sometimes (Cosmic Dawn Remix)
Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling (Cosmic Dawn Remix)
Mr Hudson feat Kanye Knowles Best - Supernova (Cosmic Dawn Remix)
Donkeyboy - Ambitons (Cosmic Dawn Club Mix) (This mix will be released by Warner Music)
Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling (Cosmic Dawn Remix)
David Guetta - When Love Takes Over (Cosmic Dawn Angel Remix)
Black Eyed Peas vs Alex Gaudino - Destination Boom Pow Pow (Cosmic Dawn Mashup)
Alexander Rybak - Fairytale (Cosmic Dawn Remix)
Akon - Right Now (Cosmic Dawn Summerjam Remix)
Britney Spears vs Lady Gaga - Circus Dance (Cosmic Dawn Mashup)
Kanye West - Love Lockdown (Cosmic Dawn Remix)
ATB - 9 PM (Till I Come) (Cosmic Dawn Remix)
Usher - Moving Mountains (Cosmic Dawn Remix)
Madonna featuring Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes (Cosmic Dawn Remix)
Nelly Furtado - Say It Right (Cosmic Dawn Remix)
Plies featuring Akon - Hypnotized (Cosmic Dawn Remix)
Dido - Sand In My Shoes (Cosmic Dawn Remix)
Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up (Cosmic Dawn Remix)

Due to copyright issues there is nothing to download or listen to here.

12 comments:

Christofer Cardelli said...

Too bad there's no possibility for the common crowd to enjoy your remixes. The ones I've heard are awesome! I hope you will get some of your mixes released so everyone can enjoy 'em. Keep up the hard work!

Cosmic Dawn said...

Yes, someone please release them :)

Christofer Cardelli said...

Hey, C.D. Whataheck...I'll be your record company. All you have to do is to send me all your finished and upcoming mixes and I'll release 'em officially! I promise you no fame at all and absolutely no money at all. Sounds like a good deal, huh? ;)

Anonymous said...

It's really a shame that they won't let us hear your remixes. Copyright is really not meant for creative minds. Keep up!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love all your stuff ever since I first discovered you on Dido's Sand In My Shoes CDR. How can I purchase your other remixes or at least hear them beside youtube?

Anonymous said...

Halla! Er på Brenneriet jevnlig.. Keen på å få tak i noen av remixene du har referert til på siden din.. Betaler gjerne! Kan du i det minste legge ut samtlige på youtube? Ser et par ligger der..

Anonymous said...

Love takes over - remixen er så bra at jeg har ikke ord!! Må jo få platekontrakt med det her - heeelt rått

ASNZ said...

where do i get the guetta cosmic dawn remix from - it strips any other mix by a million miles. Great stuff on youtune - want to buy it !!!!!!!! please release

Unknown said...

nooooooo please put these on youtube or something..... please i love ur stuff man!!!! please!!!!! or email them to me!!!!! pleeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeeee!!!!

Anonymous said...

i would pay for every remix..you can make much money with your remixes

vdjsugar said...

bro ,i want buy u remix ,how to buy?>??? thx~